This information page is presented by Domaine Décalage with the purpose to inform you of:
- Our commitments in the protection of personal data,
- Your rights and terms of personal data use.
Who are we ?
The personal Data Controller is Domaine Décalage, represented by Nathalie Delbez.
- By online form: in www.domaine-decalage.fr following the contact page
- By mail: Chemin de Calage – 34 130 Saint-Aunès – FRANCE
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance or more information please contact: email@example.com
Personal Data processed by Domaine Décalage is used for the purpose of product marketing, online sales and information requests, and its legally conform with the dispositions of the Regulation 2016/679 – Protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) and the french law number 78-17 06/01/1978.
Processed data is based on consent.
The purpose is:
- Product marketing and sale thought form and personal space
- Handling information request through online form
Your data is:
- Exclusively transmitted to Domaine Décalage services and the third party e-shop partner Payplug who will handle data on the behalf of Domaine Décalage.
- Saved for three years, after this delay data will be erased or anonymised to statistics purposes only.
Your data isn’t:
- Sold or used in any other ways than mention above.
- Transmitted to a non European country or any International organization.
Rights of the data subjects
In the purpose of your data handling, you may exercise the following rights present in GDPR through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, with a proof of identity:
- Right to access your personal data,
- Right to deny consent at any time,
- Right to change or rectify wrong, incomplete or outdated data,
- Right to the erase of all your database,
- Right to limit data handling,
- Right to data portability,
- Right to deny access to your personal data,
- Right to fill a claim to CNIL.
Personal Data Protection Policy
Domaine Décalage uses organizational and technical security measures to guarantee the availability, integrity and confidentiality of personal data in order to prevent damage, deformation or non authorized third party access. It assures a risk adapted security level to the handling and processing of data. Keep you personal data including your password confidential. Do not share your password, please log out before leaving your device unattended.